martedì 25 gennaio 2011

Lady GaGa, the new single "Born this Way" in a Glee episode


Her single hasn’t even dropped yet, but Lady Gaga is giving Glee and its creator Ryan Murphy exclusive rights to use her new anthem Born This Way for a future episode in the spring. After the success of Glee’s Gaga themed tribute episode, I’m sure it was a no-brainer for Gaga to hand over the track to the show-choir extraordinaire.

The single comes out February 13th so you can expect the episode to air shortly afterwards. Ryan Murphy explains to Entertainment Weekly how they will incorporate the song into the episode stating that the song will shape the theme of the episode. Who will be in the spotlight? None other than footballer bully, Karofsky (played by Max Adler).

“I love that that song is anthem. This show is, by nature, optimistic and I think a character like Karofsky could turn to booze, or pills, or alcohol, and kill themselves, or do something dark. But I also love Max, and I love that character, and I sorta want that character to have a happy ending. So I don’t really know what that’s going to be, but I do know we’re going to do a whole episode that’s about that song.”

In other Glee news, creator Ryan Murphy took the net quickly to squash the Justin Bieber rumors. After reports popped up all over entertainment sites yesterday, Murphy was quick to deny those rumors and tell gleeks everywhere that it wasn’t true. In my opinion, I think its good thing that they stay away from the Biebs. Good songs maybe, but I think you’re missing your target demo if you tackle his teenage tracks.

Gwyneth Paltrow is coming back as well but this time, as a sex ed teacher. She’s also coming for Will Shuster in the love department. Ryan Murphy has confirmed that she will rejoin the cast in January for filming and stay with them for almost three and a half weeks and in my experience, that’s at least two episodes. Do you miss the alcoholic songstress April Rhodes? Have no fear, Kristen Chenoweth is also coming back according to Murphy for a multi-episode story arc. What are you looking forward to most this second half of the Glee season?



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento